Returns & Refunds
Though we would like you to fall in love with every item that you buy from us, we also understand that sometimes you may need to return your order/s and we strive to make this process smooth and hassle free for you.
You can return any item/s you have bought within 30 days of receiving it. All you would have to do is post the item/s back to us at the following address.
Business Unit 9
c/o Storage Mart, Ingleby House,
Crowhurst Road, Brighton,
BN1 8AF UK
While you are sending the item, please drop a note in the package with your name, email address, phone number, order ID (if you know), address where the order was delivered and the reason for your return.
There are a few points that we would like to mention here.
- We ask that you return the item unused with all the original tags and accessories that you might have received with it.
- Please pack the item carefully to avoid any damage in transit.
- Please get a proof of postage from the post office when you send the item back to us and keep it safe until you receive the confirmation from us that we have processed your refund. It would also help you to track the package while in transit. We won’t be able to process the refund until we have received the item back safely.
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Food: We are unable to accept returns for our sweets and chocolate orders.
This section refers specifically to those cases where an order has been returned to us by the carrier due to the following reasons.
- Incomplete or incorrect address details
- No answer from the customer at the time of delivery
- Customer not available at the address at the time of delivery
In these cases, we shall ONLY refund the item price from the order and withhold the delivery fee on receipt of the returned parcel
For the items received in damaged condition or wrong product received
We try to be extremely careful and take all measures possible to make sure that you receive the right order and in perfect condition, however there might be some instances in which you may have received a damaged product or a wrong product. We sincerely apologise in advance for any and all such mishaps. We take full responsibility of the situation and would be more than happy to issue a refund for your order. The process that you need to follow is very simple. All you have got to do is contact us as soon as possible after the receipt of the order (within 7 days of receipt) through our customer support page. You may be required to send us the picture/s of the product/s (electronically) that you may have received as part of your order as a proof of item condition. We will refund you the cost of the wrong or damaged product along with the cost of sending the product back to us.
When you send the item back to us, please make sure you obtain the proof of postage as we might need it to track the product while in transit and also to issue a refund for the cost borne by you.
International Shipping Information
We offer 2 delivery options for an international order.
1. Standard Shipping
This is an economy shipping service offered by Royal Mail which DOES NOT include any tracking information. Hence, once an order has been shipped by us, we won't be able to provide any information with regards to its whereabouts while it is in transit. We typically allow up to 3 weeks for these orders to be delivered.
2. Tracked & Signed
This is a tracked and signed for shipping service offered by Royal Mail which does include a tracking number. We shall update the tracking number to your order details within 2-3 days of dispatching your order.
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND our customers to opt for the tracked and signed delivery option, if possible.